Fall is my favorite season! All the beautiful colors and fabulous smells! I got the kids busy yesterday making some centerpieces to go on my shelf. I love the way they turned out!
- Mason jar (We used the big ones)
- Colored rice (We used red, orange and yellow)
- Bird seed
- Fall colored beads and buttons (Can also use wood beads.)
- Fall colored pipe cleaners
- Pumpkin pie spice (Makes them smell great!)
Here are some action shots of the kids putting them together.
Although there was still quite the mess on the the and floor, the trays really did help contain most of it.
Curling it on her little finger.
She also wanted to make a bracelet for herself.
I hope you all enjoy making some too. Please leave a link below if you make one (or something else seasonal to help decorate), so I can go and check it out!
Tot School Blog Roll
Echo is 51 months
Charlie is 30 months