- Red colander (Dollar Tree)
- Silicone Heart Shaped Pan (Wal-mart $3.50 and the most expensive thing in the bin)
- Red and White scooper (Dollar Tree)
- Pipe cleaners (Dollar Tree)
- Mini heart boxes (Dollar Tree)
- Red, pink and white beads
- Red, pink and white buttons
- Heart shape cookie cutter
- White heart paper doilies
- Valentine erasers (Dollar Tree)
- Red and Pink heart cutouts with ABC's on them (1+1+1=1)
- Pink and White boxes (Staples Dollar Section)
- Pink and Red pom poms (Dollar Tree)
- Ribbon scraps
She dropped something down her shirt!
Checking it all out! She kept saying, "Oh WOW!!!"
Putting the boxes in the pan. She noticed that they matched.
All dumped out.
Putting small things in the heart boxes.
She put a pom pom in her toes!
For a great answer on why sensory bins are so wonderful please check out this blog post; What's the point?
For other sensory bin ideas check out my Pinterest Board.